What is Trees for a Brighter Future?
Our goal is to shine a light on the issues that stand in the way of the individuals we support and
give them a chance to be part of a school, job, and the community, to have a “Brighter Future”!
The Trees for a Brighter Future Event begins with a tree decorating "Kick Off" early November. Artificial trees provided by various sponsors are decorated in CF Champlain Place and left on display for the community to enjoy. They are decorated by "tree sponsors", businesses and individuals in the community.
Competition is fierce among the businesses, each trying to out do the other in creating their masterpieces. The trees will be on display until the online event where they will be auctioned off.
This year's event is ONLINE due to COVID-19.
The “Trees for a Brighter Future” event is the conclusion to a month long fundraising initiative.
Sponsor an Auction Tree
IA SENB will have a limited number of 7 to 7.5 foot artificial Christmas Trees, which will be auctioned in the ONLINE event December 3, 2021.
To Sponsor one of these Trees.
- Reserve your Tree: there a limited number of Trees so reserve yours as soon as possible by contacting IA SENB at contactus@
inclusionadvocacy.ca or calling 857-8899
- Pick a Theme for the decorations of your Tree
- Gather your decorations and topper (as most trees are pre-lit, lights are not a requirement)
- Gather your team of decorators and show up to decorate (COVID-19 depending)
- Trees are to be displayed at CF Champlain Place
- ENJOY the festive atmosphere and some seasonal refreshments while you decorate your Tree
- Provide IA SENB with your Logo, the Theme and a brief description of your Tree