Our association runs on the time, talents and ideas of our dedicated volunteers which are every bit as important as giving money. You can make a contribution in any way that you can. Together we make a difference in our community and for those who we support.
Volunteer your Time
Without volunteers we could not function effectively. From helping in the office, working on our various committees, and during our fund raising events we rely on volunteers. Get to know us by becoming part of the team. Become a Inclusion Advocacy Member and help us promote inclusive communities, and advocate for human rights for persons with an intellectual disability.
Invest in creating inclusive communities
We actively fund raise year round to ensure we can keep our doors open to the individuals and families we support. Make an on-line donation or ongoing contribution to our organization through CanadaHelps.Org
Gift & Special Occasions
- A donation to Inclusion Advocacy makes for a unique gift. Why not make a donation to our organization in celebration of a special person or occasion - perhaps a birthday, anniversary or wedding?
- Think of us when you are putting together your Christmas list, too, when you’re searching for a gift for that someone who has everything.
- We provide tax-deductible receipts in the name of the donor. Please let us know if you’d like an acknowledgment card
- Donations can also be made in the memory of a loved one .
- We are registered at a number of local funeral homes.
- Please let us know if you’d like an in-memoriam acknowledgment card
Wills & Bequests
- We gratefully accept bequests.
- When preparing your will, be sure to include our full name, which is:
- Inclusion Advocacy - SENB, Promotion de l'inclusion SENB