You may want to consider being a Title Sponsor of this event. With a minimum sponsorship of $6,000 plus, this could be “The your business” TREEs for A Brighter Future Event.
Again this year IA SENB will have a limited number of 7 to 7.5 foot artificial Christmas Trees, sponsored by community businesses, groups and individuals. Some sponsors from last year have already reserved a Tree for this year. Reserve your Tree soon if you are interested in sponsoring the decorating of a Tree for the Live Auction Sponsoring a tree entails, purchasing the decorations (which must include tree lights, a tree skirt and topper), as well as the decorating of the Tree.
Details including date and location will be provided to Live Auction Trees Sponsors. The decorated Trees remain on public display (with the names and logos of the sponsors on them) until the day of the GALA when they are auctioned. (Advance bidding is also provided for those who may not be able to attend the Gala). Some Trees may be raffled at selected businesses. The Trees are delivered in the local area (fully decorated and wrapped), at no charge to the winning bidder, the following week. As you may have seen from previous events, the Trees have been magnificent . . . some valued at $1000. or more.
Again this year IA SENB, in partnership with Canadian Tire (one of Canada’s largest companies), is offering a unique opportunity for businesses in the region to raise their community profile while supporting one of the most vulnerable populations in our community.
As part of our annual Trees for a Brighter Future/ des sapins pour un avenir plus brillant event, we have a limited number of spectacular, fully decorated artificial Christmas trees which will be displayed on site at Canadian Tire on Mountain Road for 4 weeks during November and December, with the sponsors’ name, logo, location and acknowledgement of their sponsorship, prominently displayed on the trees . Canadian Tire Mountain Road receives upwards of 60 thousand customers during this period.
* Be a TITLE Sponsor of the event. (Over $6,000 sponsorship)
* Be a TREE Sponsor - Decorate a Tree
* Reserve a Decorated Tree (for your business or home or to gift to someone) ($1,000 bid)
* Sponsor a portion of the Event, (e.g. promotion; advertising; the artificial Trees; decorations; the meal, etc.)
* Reserve a TREE at Canadian Tree to Advertise your business from Nov 12 to the week of Dec 10. (1,100.)
* Host a TREE to be raffled at your Business
* Cash Donations to help offset some of the expenses of the event.
* Donate items to the Live and/or Silent Auctions
* Donate decorations for the Wreath decorating.
* Donate Door Prizes
* Purchase tickets to the Gala for yourself, for your staff or to donate to others individuals or groups.
($75. Per ticket, $550 for a table of 8, $650 for a table of 10), Consider having your staff party at the Gala;
come with family, coworkers; friends, and ENJOY the evening.
* Bid on a tree to be displayed at you own business or home or to 'gift' to someone else.
* Bid on items in the Live or Silent Auction
VOLUNTEER: with any of the many aspects of this event.
* Recruiting and coordinating: the many needed volunteers.
* The Kick Off: setting up, helping with the decorating, providing and serving the refreshment, clean up.
* Soliciting: Sponsors and Donations.
* Picking up: Donations
* Assisting: with Advance Bidding
* Wreath Decorating,
* Setting up and decorating the 11 ft. Tree at a Host Community location
* The GALA, Set Up, Greeters, Cash Custody, Entertainment, Live Auction, Silent Auction, Trees Wrapped for Delivery, Clean Up.
* Wrap Up and Thank Yous
IASENB offers many opportunities for businesses to be recognized for their support including:
TITLE Sponsors are identified:
* In the Event Title;
TITLE & MAJOR Sponsors are identified:
* In all promotional materials (sponsors must be confirmed by the time of material printing for inclusion in
printed promotional materials, prior to October 01),
* During the public display of the Trees at the GALA (includes TREE Sponsors)
* On the Inclusion Advocacy website http://www.inclusionadvocacy.ca/who-we-are/ways-to-help/trees/
* In media coverage of the Event
ALL Sponsors & Donors: are recognized at the event in the Event programs.