Office Management Assistant/Data Entry (2 positions)
IA SENB is seeking a mature, responsible, engaging and self-motivated individual with good decision-making skills, problem-solving skills and communication skills
Job #: CSJ-ROPD-21 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (2 positions available)
Job Title: Office Management Assistant/Data Entry
Salary: 11.75/ Hour
Duration: 10 Weeks at 35 hrs per Week
To be Eligible . . . candidates must
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist ED and designate in general efficient office management.
- Perform variety of general administrative and clerical tasks Including;
- receiving calls, take messages and effectively routing correspondence and requests and handle queries appropriately,
- assisting with establishing, implementing and maintaining, efficient organizational documentation and filing systems, (electronic, hard copy and other) internal management of hard copy records as well as electronic information
- establishing, implementing and maintaining efficient weekly, monthly and annual calendars.
- word processing, data entry, spreadsheet, and accounting software
- monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
Preferred Level of Education / Fields of Study/Experience
Community College or University, Administrative Office Management studies
- office management systems and procedures
- previous office experience is an asset
- knowledge of MS Office word processing software and document formatting
- planning and time management skills (flexible, able to multitask and prioritize daily workload)
- problem solving, managerial, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, (bilingual is an asset)
- discretion and confidentiality
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume and to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. May 3, 2021.
- Please quote Job #CSJ-OMA/DE-21.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.