Office Management Assistant/Data Entry
IA SENB is seeking mature, responsible, engaging and self-motivated individuals with good decision-making skills; problem-solving skills; and strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Position may require a combination of on-site and remote responsibilities.
Job #: #CSJ-OA-21
Job Title: Office Assistant, Data Entry
Salary: 11.75/ Hour
Duration: Contract position 350 hours (flexible working conditions)
To be Eligible . . . candidates must
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Main accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist ED and designate in general efficient office management.
- Perform variety of general administrative and clerical tasks Including;
- receiving calls, take messages and effectively routing correspondence and requests and handle queries appropriately,
- assisting with establishing, implementing and maintaining, efficient organizational documentation and filing systems, (electronic, hard copy and other) internal management of hard copy records as well as electronic information
- establishing, implementing and maintaining efficient weekly, monthly and annual calendars.
- word processing, data entry, spreadsheet, and accounting software
- monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
Preferred Level of Education / Fields of Study/Experience
2 to 4 years Community College or University, studies in Office Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, Social Media
- Office management systems and procedures
- Planning and time management skills
- Competency in knowledge of MS Office applications; including word processing software, excel, data entry, spreadsheet, document formatting, and accounting software ,
- Multitasking, prioritizing daily workload, and problem solving
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication, skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills (bilingual is an asset)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A commitment to service excellence
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume and to: email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. November 10, 2021.
- Please quote Job #CSJ-OA-21
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sorry, no attachments exist.