Deadline Extended to November 30, 2023
Recruitment & Development, Resource Coordinator Position # RDRC-10-2023
Inclusion Advocacy SENB is a dedicated, local, registered charity, leading the way in protecting the rights and promoting the interests and opportunities for people with an intellectual or developmental disability (IDD), of all ages and their families, to live full and valued lives in all aspects of society in Southeast NB. We are seeking to hire a mature, motivated, skilled, and experienced individual for the position of Recruitment & Development, Resource Coordinator.
This is a fulltime, temporary contract position.
- Expand, create/develop, as required, and implement modernized resources and an adapted online Recruitment, and Retention Training Resources process for the association's Board, Committees, Staff and Students, to significantly improve, and maximize access to, our current resources and approach, while enhancing IA's recruitment, retention, and training for, and development of Staff and Volunteers
- Take a strategic approach to training by assessing the workforce and devising programs to develop new skills, and to equip association employees and volunteers with the knowledge, skills, and motivation needed to succeed in their current roles. Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Overall research of, learning management systems, training models and online options, forums, evaluation,(current training, gaps and efficiencies) development, implementation, and oversight of, (based on the result of the evaluation) existing materials: rework, develop and customize existing training documents. - create virtual material for the portal – secure/establish the necessary video elements/film and post tutorials.
Expand, (create as required), customizing, of modernized effective & efficient resources and adapted online learning resources and platform (create portals on our existing website) for Recruitment, Retention, & Training, to significantly improve, and maximize access, effectiveness and success, for IA SENB’s Volunteers (including Board, and Committee members), as well as Staff and Students.
Oversight of the Budget, and sourcing of other resources (including recruitment and training of ‘staff’ necessary to carry out activities of this project, hiring consultants, vendor contracts, and developing training policies and procedures that meet organizational goals and budget allocations).
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume with references to:
Please quote Position #RDRC-10-2023
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
A clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Persons Check required for this position
The detailed job information is attached:
Qualifications and Skills Needed
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, learning management systems, management or a related field Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar.
Working knowledge of project management software, Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Instructional Design principles & application to online course authoring process
The following skills are required:
- Budgeting Experience
- Developing training content
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- English required, French would be an asset
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management
- Learning Management System Software
- Not for Profit sector experience preferred
- Online Platform Development
- Project Management Coordination