Why Sponsor Inclusion Advocacy?
Inclusion Advocacy's primary funding is from our fund raising events. Without these funds the organization would be unable to continue to work with children and adults an with intellectual disability and their families in our community.
Sponsorship of our events provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to demonstrate its support of this worthwhile and often overlooked community cause.
The benefits of sponsorship are:
- graphic representation of company as a sponsor, appropriate to level of sponsorship
- signs or displays at the event location, appropriate to level of sponsorship provided
- sponsors will be named in Press Releases
- we will provide Official event copy for sponsor’s employee newsletter
- we will attempt to acknowledge sponsors at every opportunity
- sponsors names will be broadcast in the media during the entire promotion
LEVELS OF CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
- $1,000 + BRONZE
- $2,500+ SILVER
- $5,000 + GOLD
- $10,000 + PLATINUM
- $20,000 + TITANIUM
The Inclusion Advocacy is a registered CHARITY (Charitable Registration # 10744 9530 RR0001)